1. Eat breakfast. An impressive 96% of slim people do NOT skip the morning meal.
2. Exercise 5 times or more a week - (like taking a shower, you just do it)
3. Weigh yourself once a week to nip small weight gain fluctuations in the bud before you get to the double digits! Its much easier to lose 5 pounds than try to lose 30!
4. Don't eat mindlessly (or emotionally)
5. Use at least one " nonrestrictive" weight control strategy. (cook more at home, avoid processed foods and choose to eat clean, organic, high quality foods.
Melanie's tip of the week: The 3 C's of life: Choices, Chances, Changes. You MUST make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.