1. take a leisurely 20 minute bike ride. If you are limited to the stationary bike in your basement or gym, make at a half hour with the resistance set to light pedaling.
2. Scrub your floors vigorously for 20 minutes.
3. Take a 12 minute slow jog at about 5 mph.
4. If you work on a high floor of a skyscraper, walking down the stairs for 30 minutes burns 100 calories. If you are on a lower floor, running up the stairs for just 6 minutes will do the trick.
5. Walk your dog for 30 minutes (DONT CHEAT:IF HE STOPS, YOUR CLOCK STOPS! )
6. Do a light workout with weights for 30 minutes. You can get the same effect from just 11 minutes of circuit training with minimal rest. (think supersets...upper body, lower body, core, repeat)
7. If all you can do is some mild stretching, you can still work off 100 calories by bending and stretching your body for about 35 minutes!
Now get out there and make it burn!!!!!