1. Step away (if u can) from what's stressing you - Walking away, even for just 20 minutes, can help reduce stress.
2. Exericse! A 30 minute workout can provide several hours of stress relief.
3. Smile and laugh more! Stressed people often hold it in their faces. Smiling and laughing impacts the facial muscles and may relieve some if it.
4. Seek social support. When you share your concerns or feelings with another person, it alleviates stress.
5. Meditate. When practicing meditation, even briefly (5 minutes a day), you can release emotions that may have been causing your body stress.
Quote of the day: There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.